Declaring Order is as easy as ABC!
A, B, C’s of Declaring Order:
- A = ANSWERS to organizing questions – Implement strategies so you have more time for you!
- B = BALANCE for your busy life – Reduce stress and increase efficiency.
- C = CONTROL your clutter – Complete neglected tasks and uncomplicate your life.
Select the result that works for you. Enjoy clear surfaces! Finally get your paper contained and filed! Would you like your belongings in designated spots? How about systems to store and retrieve items that make sense for you? We can tidy cabinets, closets, and drawers, eliminate excess and, if needed, make sure daily living areas are safe.
Call 630-204-8527 now for a free phone consultation!
- Home Organizing = stress reduction
- Home Office Organizing = increased productivity
- Closet Organizing = less laundry and streamlined wardrobe choices
- Kitchen Organization = healthier eating
- Organizing students = better habits
- Storage Solutions = improved systems
- Unpacking = boxes eliminated
- Paper and File Organization = bills paid on time
- Organizing toys = more fun!
Up to one carload of special recyclables are transported to appropriate locations at the end of each work session.
Declare Order (DO) Pricing
- DO – GET STARTED! On-site Consultation with Leslie Gail, M.Ed., owner of Declare Order Professional Organizing: complete a Needs Assessment Survey, identify goals and micro-goals, create a realistic action plan with time line to propel you forward, and enjoy follow-up phone and email support for one month. Just $80!
- DO – GET TO WORK! Direct service hours with Leslie. Use these hours to implement a DO – GET STARTED! plan, or your own identified project goals. Cost is $75 per hour for first 10 hours. Minimum of two hours.
- DO – KEEP IT UP! – Have a whole house to do? Receive a 5% discount when hours worked reach the 11-20 hour mark, and a 10% discount for anything over 21+!
- DO – MAKE A COMMITMENT! BEST VALUE! – Package of 20 hours paid in full at first session. Ready to commit to changing your life? Commit to 20 hours and receive a 10% discount! Hours must be used within one calendar year of first appointment. Over $100 savings! DO – GET STARTED included and counts toward one hour.
- Cash, Check, or Credit Cards accepted
- Ask about discounted rate for families raising children with special needs
- Declare Order schedules on-site appointments Monday thru Saturday between 10am and 2pm. Alternative hours may be available upon request.
- Declare Order loves referrals!
- When you refer a new client to Declare Order, you qualify for one hour of free services following their first paid appointment!
- Select the result that works for you!
- Achieve safe and organized spaces with on-going assistance
- Receive support for paper management and keeping belongings in designated spots
- Learn systems for adapting organizing for special situations
Child Development Consulting
- Assess and organize home environments to promote acquisition of skills in a variety of developmental areas for children.